Resident Care Associates provide personal care, safety, and emotional support for our residents.
Full-time (11 p.m. to 7 a.m.) and part-time shifts available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support our residents spiritually, physically, and emotionally
- Assist with resident activities and programming
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Participate in self-administered medication management
- Participates in all required ongoing training
- Completes laundry protocol for residents timely and efficiently
- Answers emergency response alerts in a timely manner
- Assists on trips/outings
- Perform safety checks on residents and complete safety rounds
- Communicates behavioral issues to the Resident Care Director and Program Director
- Provides excellent customer service to residents, families, and guests
- Completion of Certified Nurse’s Aide training or Home Health Aides with documentation of having successfully completed Certified Health Aide training or Personal Care Homemakers with documentation of having successfully completed Personal Care Homemaker training program (60 hours).
- 1 year of experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience in caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia.
Please submit the form below to apply for the Resident Care Associate position.
"*" indicates required fields